Marketing & communications coordinator
• On-site only
• Approximately 20-30 hrs/week
• Month-by-month contract
Slate Communications is seeking an experienced, part-time, contract marketing specialist to join our growing marketing and public relations firm. This position will work under the management of the Creative Director by fulfilling the communication needs of the firm. We enjoy what we do and believe the work we do meets the needs of our clients; we're looking for a marketing specialist who is willing to learn and teach us as well. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Marketing, communications, public relations, or similar degree, with one to three years experience.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- Keen attention to detail a must.
- Strong writer and editor.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Social media skills – starting and updating accounts, able to create strategic plans and impactful content.
- Marketing campaign experience.
- Ability to research industry trends and opportunities.
- Content management system (CMS) experience a plus.